On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Marcus D. Leech <mle...@ripnet.com> wrote:

> So, just feed the audio as if it's a baseband signal right into the
> USRP?   Or do I need to put it through an SSB modulator
>  first?

You'll want to modulate it. WSJT gives real output. Of course "modulating"
here means not much more than complexifying and filtering, since WSJT will
do the tuning on its own.

BTW if sample rates do turn out to be an issue with JACK, you can always use
the dummy driver simply for connecting your GR program and WSJT. Dummy will
take whatever sample rate you tell it, within reason. You can't monitor the
signal by ear that way, but in this case, big deal.

Frank

--
...we ain't going to hell, we're going to the rebel side of heaven. --
Langhorne Slim