Yep!

It works also here between USRPs2 with the code from colby's branch (also with
other parameters, as far as interp*spb=~200).
The problem is the DSSS... I don't know why, but whenever Barker is enabled,
nothing works anymore... :-(
Have you tried?

Colby mentioned that even the test has problem with Barker.

Best Regards,
Danilo

On Friday 24 April 2009 14:15:36 Ben Yahmed wrote:
> Good News!!!!
> I finally succeeded to receive with an USRP2 packets sent with another
> USRP2. I tryed to modify the parameters and found the magic combination:
>

> ./bbn_80211b_tx.py -f 2.4G -e eth1  -i 24 -r 20
<cut>
>   ./bbn_80211b_rx.py -f 2.4G -v
<cut>