Programs that decode flex Digital paging transmissions in the 900mhz band I
believe

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2010, at 12:24 AM, Demijan Klinc <d...@ece.gatech.edu> wrote:

Bob,

which packages did you have to install to make it work?

I've had something really weird happen. I made a fresh install of Ubuntu
9.04 on two different machines, followed by gnuradio install
based on instructions on:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/UbuntuInstall .

Even though the installation was performed identically on both machines,
gnuradio was built error free on the first one (Intel Dual Core), while on the
second one (Intel Xeon) I got the famous gr-pager compile error.

In the worst case, what exactly does gr-pager do? Would it be bad
to just skip building it?

Thanks a lot,
D.

I have seen several report gr-pager compilation problems.

I ran into this on a computer.  The solution was straightforward.  I did not
have <<ALL>> of the packages from

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/UbuntuInstall

installed because given the apt-get command indicated on that page resulted in
some installed packages.  Once done,  I did a

make distclean
../bootstrap
../configure
make