Hello.

I just wondered if anyone else has experienced that the WBX stops sending
the quadrature component of the complex signal after a while. This happens
especially if I have sliders for setting the frequencies or the gain, and
the sliders are slided. (so that a frequency change control signal is sent
several times successively)
In an FFT-sink, this is observed as a display mirrored around the base
frequency.

I have not found any other solution to fix this than to restart the whole
program every time it happens. This has never happened when using the TVRX
board.

I wonder if this is normal for these daughterboards, and that one just has
to ensure that they do not get a lot of frequency setting control messages
successively, or if there is a workaround.

Ruben
 (using USRP1)