Hi Tom,
This is very old topic. I have read a DSP book. But I find that I still not
very understand channelizer.
Why in channelizer use low pass filter, in my imagine channelizer will use
band pass filter to filter each
channel like that: 600Mhz baseband signal have 4 channel each channel have
100Khz bandwidth.
so the channel freq is: 599.8Mhz 599.9Mhz 600Mhz 600.1Mhz. So I need 4
bandpass filter to filter each
channel but actually the channelizer use lowpass filter, so why?

Thanks!