Thanks nick for your immediate reply , if we have different demodulation
modules and as i have learnt recently that usrp/gnuradio does not do  any
default demodulation , than what captured file from usrp_rx_cfile contains
... is that the captured file contains the complete baseband information
present in a particular frequency .. and as per the demodulation block
applied to the captured file , we get the required information.
Thanks.