Here's the video Josh was referencing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_4dFQHAZE

Very Respectfully,

Dan CaJacob

-- This email contains sensitive proprietary and confidential information.
The technical data contained herein is/may be controlled under the U.S.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported to
a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without the proper
authorization by the U.S. Department of State. --