Boyce wrote:

>>> # gnuradio-config-info -v v3.6.4.1-106-gf1dbf510
On bot x86_64 and ARM gnuradio used to work now I get a pop-up
complaining about PYTHONPATH. "export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.7" on
ARM and "export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib64/python2.7" on openSUSE doesn't
help.
>> for me that usually means I forgot sudo ldconfig Best,
Bastian

> That's not it.
> When I initially installed it,
gnuradio-companion worked on openSUSE
> x86_64 and Ubuntu ARM for some
days, so my guess was that something in
> subsequent updates caused the
problem.

> That's why I rebuilt the ARM version but got exactly the
same problem.
> 73 ... Sid.

If you initially installed from binary, and
then installed from source, the PYTHONPATH locations are different.

typical source install installs to /usr/local whereas a packaged install
installs to /usr