Hi
   I am trying to stream a VLC video stream to the gr-extras tuntap device.
I have modified the simple_trx demo to include tuntap device and run the
flow graph as a root. I assign the tap device the required ip address but I
am not sure how to assign a port number to it.

Then I configure the vlc media player to stream webcam video to the tap
device address. I disable the ARQ in the pre-cog.

The flow graph runs correctly but on a spectrum analyzer I just see a
single packet and then everything turns off.

Does any body know how to stream video in to the tuntap device.

Regards