Cool.

I wrote up a few blog posts about the tests I did this week:

http://kaira.sgo.fi/2013/09/16-dual-channel-coherent-digital.html
http://kaira.sgo.fi/2013/09/passive-radar-with-16-dual-coherent.html

PS. I tried adding a third dongle to run with the same master clock. I
didn't do it correctly this time either by using an active signal splitter,
as that would increase the total cost :). I'll hopefully have some more to
report next week.

juha