Hi Robert -

The B100 has a configurable clock rate, specifically so that applications
that require specific clock rates can tune it accordingly (e.g., OpenBTS).
You can pass "master_clock_rate=<rate>" into the "args" string of the
device and set the master clock rate to what works for your application. I
haven't personally used OpenBTS recently, but if you aren't resampling on
the host, that is probably how the host is using the device.

Cheers,
Ben