1. There is a file source that frames data packets for the test_demo. This
is part of a transmitter USRP.
2. I have another USRP as receiver that sends an ACK upon reception of data
packets to the transmitter.
3. Start sign is a threshold value. If the packet information (calculated
by some method) exceeds this threshold, transmission starts and upon
receiving an ACK stops.
4. I change this threshold value for every new iteration and count how many
packets were transmitted before receiving a success ACK.
I can do this manually for every iteration but how to automate it for say
some 1000 iterations?

I hope it explains everything.