On 03/24/2014 07:59 PM, Jordan Johnson wrote:
I have been Googling a good deal and have not come up with much. I have done numerous projects with GNURadio, but while I can throw together a wideband AM transmitter, I cannot figure out the stereo portion. Based on what I know; it is some kind of phase-modulated information.

Anyone know how to get started on a flowgraph, or maybe some code examples?

Thanks. :)

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone making this query before. You should probably start with whatever public documents describe the
  Motorola system, and go from there.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator