Hi
    we have written a c++ block using out of tree modules which uses a sync
block that outputs same no of items as input items given. we have written a
python test file where the inputs and outputs are complex floats. The test
code is running well until 4096  items. But when the output items size is
greater than or equal to 8192, ctest shows  an assertion error which says

-10+5j !=10+5j beyond 7 places.

we are unsure what the error is. Is it got something to do with gnuradio
architecture with limitation beyond 4096*2 items or is it anything else we
are doing wrong. I cannot see an error in the logic of the program. I can
attach the program if necessary.

--
Regards
Karan Talasila