On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 2:25 AM, Carl Condas <ccon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> An attempt to use PyBOMBS to install GNU Radio resulted in no errors.
> However, the UHD driver must have installed incorrectly, because the source
> and sink blocks are not working. Is there any way to fix this problem?
>
> -Carl

I guess you are not installing on Ubuntu Linux.
I experienced the same problem [1] when using PyBOMBS to install gnuradio
on Debian Wheezy.
Nevertheless the link below may worth referred.

In short, you may try these in sequence:
a).  Run "./pybombs env" and then "source ../target/setup_env.sh"
b).  Search for "uhd_usrp_source.xml" and make sure that this is in your
GRC path
c).  Manually remove all ghost version of uhd and reinstall it using
pybombs.

1.
http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/PyBOMBS-installed-gnuradio-uhd-usrp-sink-not-found-td48388.html