I did an experiment similar to this a year or so ago. I synced all the
USRPs to the same 10MHz and PPS. I had pretty good results using libgps to
get the GPS time and then using UHD to start streaming on a particular PPS
edge on all units. With LFRX boards this will ensure that the DDCs start at
the same time and start from zero degrees. I seem to remember there was
some small random variation from run to run. If you are just looking for
relative changes in phase difference I found this approach works fairly
well.