Thanks very much Activecat

I have some last questions please :
1- Does the block " Socket PDU" can be used instead of a socket ? It don't
understand what is the importance of this block ? what does it take as
input ? I know it takes "Pdus"= "Async message " but also I don't
understand what is the block that must precedes the socket PDU.

2- Do I have to write a code for socket ?or simply I can write ,in the "UDP
source" block in Gnu radio(2nd lap) , the IP address & port number of the
Ethernet connection (of 2nd lap) receiving from Twinkle(1st lap) ?
Or the UDP source is an interface to socket and So there must exist an
external code of socket ?

Thanks in advance