Zhe, every single developer who has ever written for GnuRadio runs into
this particular swig necessity and searches like mad, certain it is done...

Congrats.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Zhe Feng <feng...@umich.edu> wrote:

> Hi Marcus, Martin and Bastian,
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> You are right, it's a linker error, the reason is absolutely what Martin
> mentioned that I didn't refer the header files I used i.e
> packet_header_default.h in my swig file.
> I checked Bastian's swig file and made this class working as expected!
>
> Thanks again!
> Best,
> Zhe
>
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 6:39 AM, Bastian Bloessl <bloe...@ccs-labs.org>
> wrote:
>

>> On 07 Oct 2014, at 12:02, Bastian Bloessl <bloe...@ccs-labs.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > I did that in gr-ieee802-11 and IIRC I had to define GR_API in the swig
>> config
>>
>> arg, sorry! I had to #define DIGITAL_API and include
>> packet_header_default.h
>>

>> https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11/blob/master/swig/ieee802_11_swig.i#L18
>>
>> I think that I also had some problems with the swig bindings without
>> those includes and defines.

> --
> Zhe Feng
>
> Electrical Engineering: System
>
> University of Michigan Ann Arbor
>
> Tel: 734-834-3188

Bob McGwier
Co-Owner and Technical Director, Federated Wireless, LLC
Professor Virginia Tech
Senior Member IEEE, Facebook: N4HYBob, ARS: N4HY
Faculty Advisor Virginia Tech Amateur Radio Assn. (K4KDJ)