Hi Lucas,

You say you connected TXA to RXA directly via a cox cable?  Did you put an
attenuator inline?  I am afraid you may have damaged your RX side by
transmitting directly into it without protection.  Most USRPs can be
damaged with input power greater than -10 dBm.  Disconnect that cable
immediately and try testing the RX side alone to make sure that it is not
damaged.  Then, if you want to go back to a looback test, make sure that
you put about 60 dB of attenuation between the RX and TX ports.

The noise you were seeing was almost certainly not a problem with your
source block, but your RX being over-driven (dying).

Good luck.

Very Respectfully,

Dan CaJacob