>> Trying setting a gain in your sink block of, let's say, 20dB, with a
magnitude of 0.9.  What power output do you get?   How are you measuring
power?

This gives me 23.2 mV (peak to peak). This is the reading I get from a
scope connected to a T. For the input ends of the T, one end is connected
to a 50-ohm terminator and the other end is connected to the output from
LFTX. This gives a power of: 30+10 log_10[{23.2e-03/[2*sqrt(2)]}^2/50]=
*-28.711* dBm.

>> What is your flow-graph actually doing?  Have you tried both connectors
on the LFTX?

Simple, a signal source (Sine) block directly connected to a USRP Sink
block.
Yes, both connectors on the LFTX daughterboard give the same voltage
reading.

Thanks,
Khalid