Hi all,

I'm taking a read through Kristian Maier's thesis document on the gr-lte repo
(and by read I mean looking at the pictures because I don't know German).

Looks like he was piping his Coarse PSS Sync block into a "Decimating FIR
Filter" block, but I can't seem to find that (I don't use GRC or even have it
built, so I'm just googling and looking through gnuradio.filter for the name I
would use via Python).

Alternately, I read through Tom's blob post on using fft_filter in place of FIR
filters:
http://www.trondeau.com/blog/2014/2/27/to-use-or-not-to-use-fft-filters.html,
and it seems like there may be some benefit to using it instead of the FIR for
the ~50 taps in Kristians filter.

Any pointers?

-Doug