Please reply on-list for the best assistance; not to me or any specific
responder personally.

OK; so you're using a B200, and you're getting USB errors. Have you
tried different cables? Have you tried different computers / different
OSs or different OS versions? Anything else beyond the error you
encountered that might help provide some clues? Does this error happen
every time you execute any UHD application such as "uhd_usrp_probe"? Or,
is it on some specific applications? - MLD