Hi Ihab,
I've just realized that the flowgraph obtaining_the_parameters is not very
clear, and I will modify it shortly.Thanks for the feedback. Could you
please connect the output of Sym Align OFDM that reads "Likelihood" to a
Time Sink? That is the one that should show a triangle. (BTW, you may also
disable the OFDM Synchronization and TMCC decoder blocks, since they only
work for ISDB-T only and are causing all that text in the terminal).
Regarding your constellation, I don't think you'll get a decent transport
stream with it, it's too noisy. You should try to receive a better signal.
Things I would try:
 1 - You are still getting several O's. Delete the noise source, which was
there on the first place to simulate a channel. You already have one. In my
experience, random generators are a costly thing.
 2 - Delete the multiplication at the input, which purpose I ignore.
However, since it also multiplies noise, I don't think it will change much.
 3 - Record the signal at a better spot, where the signal is better.
Regarding the use of our ofdm_sym_acquisition, if I am not mistaken,
gr-dvbt blocks downstream expect a certain tag which we changed. You should
be careful with that too.
Best
Federico