Thanks, Tim!

I tried to install gr-eventstream with the last GR version and had problems
with cmake. I only had success after using the same cmake parameters I used
building GR.

Nevertheless, I made a drop-in replacement of my block with ES Source and I
was unable to mimic the previous behavior. Are you sure my block does the
same?

Thanks and Bye!