Hi Jason -

Hotels will get posted on the website shortly. If you need something right
away, this will be one of the recommended places:

*Millennium Hotel* <http://www.millenniumhotels.com/millenniumboulder/>

www.millenniumhotels.com
1345 28th St
Boulder, CO 80302
(303) 443-3850

I'm not sure who started a rumor about GRCon running buses from Denver, but
I'll go ahead and squash that one, now, hah. That said, I would be very
surprised if there isn't already a selection of hotel bus services that do
exactly this. We'll try to locate some information on these and get them on
the website, as well.

Cheers,

Ben