This is awesome, I will test out the build process this weekend on 10. Any
reason for the slightly older uhd release? I'd love to get gr-baz and gqrx
working on Win.

I'm also somewhat interested in stealing a pre-compiled list of
dependencies for my somewhat crazy project of building GR + some OOTs on
RHEL 6. Talk about dependency hell. ;p