Olivier,

the link you gave us does not work.
It says:

"
*That file isn’t here anymore *
Someone might’ve deleted the file or disabled the link
"

Achilleas

PS: I attach here a simple simulation grc file for you to "play" with.
If you are not clear about it there is no point going on with more
complicated designs.
I believe your "polyphase filter" does not work properly...

Once you have a working design on simulation you can move to USRPs...

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos <anas...@umich.edu