Hi Marcus,

That's what I'm currently doing. It's not very efficient as I have to
constantly check the file size. If I can have a counter that is increments each
time an FFT is written to the file by the flow graph I would be able to trigger
an event based on the counter value. That was my concern.

Regards,
Hasini