Hey all -

I've seen some traffic both on and off-list discussion getting GNU Radio
running in CentOS. The most recent one was CentOS 7.0, I believe, but
there's also been some discussion of CentOS 6.8.

I backported the current `maint`, based on v3.7.10.1, to CentOS 6.8 and
pushed the branch to my Github, which you can find here:
https://github.com/bhilburn/gnuradio/tree/centos6.8-backport

In addition to the backported changes, you'll also need to install
boost-1.48 from the EPEL repositories.

If you're interested in a complete walk-through of the commands, I threw
them up in a blog post:
http://bhilburn.org/installing-gnu-radio-on-centos-6-8/

Hopefully this is useful to someone. I haven't spent a ton of time testing
it, but at a quick glance things seem to be in order. If you use this and
find any issues, please let me know.

Cheers,
Ben