Dear All,

I have been working with a single USRP N210 to measure BER using BER Error
block. The communication is working perfect and I can transmit and receive.
Also I can see the constellation points of 4PSK at the receiver. One thing
I was totally confused about is that how to synchronize both tx and rx
blocks using single usrp? I used polyphase clock, equalizer, also costa
loop but still I lose synchronization after few seconds? is there is anyway
or example I can look at to help me solve this problem? since I know I have
phase offsite because of the channel but how to solve this ? How to solve
the delay problem  between tx and rx?

Thank you in advance.