Hi Mehrad,

I'd say: without any error won't happen, but with a bit of trying, this
should be possible.

There should be a board support package for OpenEmbedded on Beagleboard
XM (otherwise, you'll have to write one). Use that, together with
balister's meta-sdr OE layer, and you should be able to build an OE
image containing GNU Radio.

Notice that the Yocto build system / bitbake / the OE environment *does*
have a learning curve, and it's not something that you master on the
first try, but something that you learn by doing and reading docs.

Best regards,

Marcus