Dear Adel,

well, it's hard to tell why you lose sync if you don't share your flow
graph, what kind of channel you have, and an overall overview of your
system.

Anyway, synchronizers do work with stochastic properties of the receive
signal. There's absolutely no 100% guarantee sync stays on forever; it's
a stochastic thing that the communication engineer needs to optimize to
work best with the signal and channel.

Best regards,

Marcus