Hello every friend,

Could I spare you a few minutes? :) My Teammates and I have learned to develop
an application using B200mini on Android. We followed Mr.Trondeau instructions
on http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Android that very helpful
for our work. Thank you very much.
Here are some questions to ask. I would be greatly appreciated if you can reply

We study the code of GrRxFM project which download from
https://github.com/trondeau/GrRxFM and find that some lines of codes in
OnDraw() function in SampleView.java are commented. We guess these codes can
realize the function that get raw data from flowgraph. However, we cannot find
the implementation of some key functions. Could you please give some
explanations or some details about these functions and variables.

Extracted from SampleView.java

RunGraph.CPHandlerGet h = mGraph.mControlPortThread.getHandlerGet();

HashMap<String, RPCConnection.KnobInfo> k = h.getKnobs();

Rungraph.CPHandleGet, how to define this class?
mGraph.mControlPortThread.getHandlerGet() how to realize this member function?
and h.getKnobs()  how to realize this member function?

We confused by these questions for some weeks and we would be greatly
appreciated if you can reply them.

Thank you very much!

sincerely Charlie
2016 1018 1010