Following up this message
With another question.
My goal was to sort out all the dependecies and paths to succesfully
automate the process.
When done I will share my findings.
In short, I did this:
- Installed Geof's win64 by msi, Cmake 3.3, VS2015 (community edition).
- Copied the dependecies from Geof's 'GNURadio_Windows_Build_Scripts'
after running it once: CppUnit, Boost, Swig, pkg-config.
- Used Gavin's tips to automate the gr-modtool New & Add functionality.
- Created a new terminal link, called: "Gnuradio modtool prompt",
* The orginal "Gnuradio command prompt"
* The the "vs 2015 win64 prompt".
* Added path's for the dependecies statically. (For better control).
- Created .bat files for cmake & build.
(As example project I converted the gr-pager modules to OOT code)
1. Create OOT (MT_New.bat)
2. Add module 'pager2' (MT_Add.bat)
3. Insert converted pager code.
4. Cmake (CCmake.bat)
5. Build (Build.bat)
For readabillity i won't post the complete output, but step 4 gives me
some warnings (4x) i don't understand (Maybe linked to the error in step
CMake Warning (dev) at cmake/Modules/UseSWIG.cmake:300
Link library type specifier "optimized" is followed by specifier "debug"
instead of a library name. The first specifier will be ignored.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
But the result:
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: F:/grc/OOT modules/gr-pager2/build
Step 5 produces 1 error:
building ZERO_CHECK => Succes
building gnuradio-pager2 => Succes!!!
is building _pager2_swig_swig_tag,
is building pager2_swig_swig_doc,
is building _pager2_swig_doc_tag => Succes
CUSTOMBUILD : error : tag OUTPUT_DIRECTORY: Output directory
does not exist and cannot be created [F:\grc\OOT
That folder exists and is readable/writable (It holds a doxygen file and a
/xml subfolder), but following the naming conventions (These folders names
reflects the project names), something is wrong: there is no project named
Do not know how to fix this, but think it should be :
Okay.... so.... ignored it and inserted the .dll, .lib, block xml in GRC,
Blocks are visible and insertable, but starting the flowgraph is throws:
'module' object has no attribute <blockname>
Googling on that it's told "Your modules is not propery swigged", that
makes sense, given the errors.
Someone got clue to overcome this bump?
Thanks in Advance,
Discuss-gnuradio mailing list