On 11/01/2016 08:35 PM, Mike Thebo wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I am not quite sure, what you mean by "running GRC from source". Do you
> mean build it from source? I am using pybombs and I think this is
> cloning the master branch. To test this, I would need the maint branch,
> correct? Or is it already merged into the master branch?
>
> Best regards,
> Mike

There is no need to (re-)install GR for this: You need to get a copy of
the modified source and execute that version of GRC directly:

    git clone -b dpi_fix https://github.com/skoslowski/gnuradio
    ./gnuradio/grc/scripts/gnuradio-companion

Note, that this still requires an installed version of GNU Radio. Since
your using pybombs, you will probably need to activate some prefix (with
gnuradio installed) beforehand.

Sebastian