Hi All.
I know GNU radio has moved to QT graphics, however, we need to increase the
text size on a WX GUI text box element.
Is this possible to do, and if so, how?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Will

NOTE: The information in this email and any attachments may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. This message may be read, copied and used only by
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your system and notify the sender
immediately.

Toshiba Research Europe Limited, registered in England and Wales (2519556).
Registered Office 208 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0GZ,
England. Web: www.toshiba.eu/research/trl