Dear all,
for several days, I made attempts to run the GNUradio ofdm/tunnel.py example,
without any success. I have GNUradio 3.7.10 installed on a Desktop PC connected
to a USRP x310. Whenever I try to run the tunnel.py example and use ifconfig to
set my IP address, I receive the following output on the terminal where
tunnel.py was launched:

UHD Error:
    x300 fw communication failure #1
    EnvironmentError: IOError: x300 fw poke32 - reply timed out
Tx: len(payload) =   90
Tx: len(payload) =   70
Tx: len(payload) =   90
Tx: len(payload) =  110
Tx: len(payload) =  107
Tx: len(payload) =  190
Tx: len(payload) =  351
Tx: len(payload) =  207

UHD Error:
    x300 fw communication failure #2
    EnvironmentError: IOError: x300 fw poke32 - reply timed out
Tx: len(payload) =  107
Tx: len(payload) =  190
Tx: len(payload) =   87
Tx: len(payload) =  269

UHD Error:
    x300 fw communication failure #3
    EnvironmentError: IOError: x300 fw poke32 - reply timed out

UHD Error:
    An unexpected exception was caught in a task loop.
    The task loop will now exit, things may not work.
    EnvironmentError: IOError: x300 fw communication failure #3
    EnvironmentError: IOError: x300 fw poke32 - reply timed out
Tx: len(payload) =  333

Then, the system hangs at this point and I’m not able to stop the execution,
even with CTRL-C. I have to force CTRL-Z with consequent PC restart. Could you
help me to figure out what is going wrong? Could you provide me with a working
script or a solution to this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Best,
Danilo