Please copy the list next time so other folks can respond besides me.

Just attach a file sink to the ishort to complex block. There’s also a
command-line tool called gr_fileman in gr-analysis [1] which will do this, but
the file needs headers. If you don’t have them, you can generate with
gr_mkheader in gr-analysis.

[1] https://github.com/garverp/gr-analysis

Hope this helps,
PWG
On Dec 1, 2016, at 9:22 AM, AndroidT Tester