Hi Moritz,

very cool GSoC subject! I'm maintaining the open-source DAB+
transmission toolchain ODR-mmbTools [1] that is used in production
deployments in several countries. Very happy to see that someone will
work on extending gr-dab and pursuing the work that Andreas has done!

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me or with other people from
Opendigitalradio if you have DAB-specific questions!

Wishing you a successful start of the GSoC,

mpb

[1]
http://www.opendigitalradio.org