Hi ,

I am sorry I have send on nabble and did not know that willl add only as
thumbnails. I can send grc flow graph but i have changed the original codes
so without those cpp files will it work. I dont know but I can send the
whole project. I can also send whole files if have time to check it. I
would be grateful for your help

Thanks

Best Regards

ml-node+s4n63412...@n7.nabble.com>:

> On 04/01/2017 08:41 AM, serefay wrote:
>
> > Hi Marcus,
> >
> > thank your very much for your reply . In Pictures attached there are my
> > receiver and transmitter. So with HackRf I have received some wifi
> packets.
> > And in my transmitter I read the Pcap file which contains those wifi
> packets
> > that I received and sending them all to the transmitter to create them
> > without noise. And at the end I multiply it by 500ms for gain and saved
> the
> > regenerated packets into a file . Now In those pictures you see I use a
> file
> > source as receiver source. I read those packets that I recreated and
> want to
> > compare with the old original pcap. But some of the packets or not read
> It
> > does not happens always to the same packets so I think it is not that
> the
> > packets are not successfully created but why It can be? I don't
> understand
> > that. Am I missing something? or what can I do more. I appreciate your
> help.
> >
> > Thank your very much
> >
> > Kind Regards
> > Seref
> >
> > <http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n63409/transmitter.png>
> > <http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n63409/receiver.png>
>
> Have you looked at those images online?
>
> If you need help, try sending the XML based flowgraph instead of a
> binary image.
>

> > --

> .
> NAML
> <http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

gr-ieee802-11-next.zip (3M)
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/attachment/63413/0/gr-ieee802-11-next.zip>