I am trying to do an install of gnuradio into a directory on my company's share that I don't have the ability to change. I thought it was working until it hung for a while. After looking at it a bit, I have a feeling that the issue is that there is a folder called "Research Projects" in my directory structure. I am thinking that pybombs is having an issue with the space (which I try to never use in Linux myself). Is there a way to work around that issue? (I tried putting the folder name in double quotes, but that didn't helps any).