All,

A new set of windows binaries are now posted.  A number of new packages
have been added.

http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads.htm

Changes:

   1. A complete debug version is now available, with the whole stack
   including all dependencies built in debug mode.  Symbols for Debug/Release
   are available as separate downloads.
   2. gr-fec features should now be operational.
   3. The following versions were updated:
      - GNURadio -> 3.7.11.1
      - gqrx -> 2.6.1
      - fftw -> 3.3.6-pl2
      - swig -> 3.0.12
      - libpng -> 1.6.29
   4. The following new OOT packages are now included:
      - gr-air-modes
      - gr-ais
      - gr-ax25
      - gr-burst (incl. bitarray)
      - gr-cdma
      - gr-display (incl. matplotlib)
      - gr-eventstream
      - gr-inspector (incl. tensorflow)
      - gr-lte
      - gr-mapper
      - gr-nacl
      - gr-paint (incl. PIL)
      - gr-radar
      - gr-rds
      - gr-specest
      - OpenLTE
   5. The build scripts received a tons of robustness upgrades, though
   again, end users are should use the installers, NOT build from source
   (that's not the windows way...)

There are examples for most of the OOT blocks in the /share directory tree.

While I have accomplished basic functional testing for most of the these
blocks, I could not accomplish the unit tests on many of them for a variety
of reasons (missing test data set etc.).
For the more complex blocks, (gr-lte, OpenLTE, gr-cdma), frankly I don't
have enough familiarity with these packages to know if they were acting as
intended.  SO, I'd appreciate any use reports on those blocks, even if it
is as simple as "worked as expected".

Known Issues:
-- gr-air-modes gui does not work, but the command line interface will

-- Switching a selector block with a UHD source will cause a crash

-- Switching between debug and release versions will cause intermittent
heap corruption issues.  Re-run application.

-- TCP Sink/Server are deprecated and do not function in the windows
version, use zeromq blocks

-- gr-newmod still does not work without a great deal of workarounds
(fixing that is the way ahead for 1.4.0)

-- agc3 block will run, but will adjust gain more slowly than on linux...
under investigation.

Enjoy!

Geof