Thanks for the informative post. I've been searching for a way to turn off
the dithering.

The I/Q plot show complex cross-correlation between two noise signals at
100 MHz center frequency (2.4 MHz bandwidth noise). The phase of the signal
can be converted into time and Allan deviation, but I never did. I was just
happy to see a straight line.

juha