And in addition to all of the other awesome comments, let me give you some
communications theory.

If a signal occupies K kHz of bandwidth,  you need at least 2K
samples/second to capture the information in that signal.  This is called
the Nyquist Sampling Theorem (it can be K  complex kilo-samples per second
but let's not confuse you for the moment).

Bob

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 10:55 PM, Ash SDR <ash4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone ,
>
> I am a GNU Radio beginner trying to implement Wideband FM Project and
> transmit it to my FM receiver at a very lower power.  I am choosing a
> frequency in a FM band such that my receiver is not picking anything from
> that station/..
>
> Attached is GRC file which i am working on .and the music file which i am
> trying to transmit..
>
> Can anyone please tell me where I am messing up ?
>

> As a beginner , my learning curve is from implemented projects ,
> University lectures which are available on-line .. This one is from a book
> which i am using to get basic understanding ..
>

> Thanks
> Ash

Bob McGwier
Founder, Federated Wireless, Inc
Founder and Technical Advisor, HawkEye 360, Inc
Research Professor Virginia Tech
Chief Scientist:  The Ted and Karyn Hume Center for National Security and
Technology
Senior Member IEEE, Facebook: N4HYBob, ARS: N4HY
Faculty Advisor Virginia Tech Amateur Radio Assn. (K4KDJ)
Director of AMSAT
Member of PVRC (Roanoke-Blacksburg), TAPR,  life member of ARRL and AMSAT,
NRVR.ORG (Rocketry)