To whom it may concern:

That "W with a horizontal line through it" is a Korean money sign (Won). It
is actually a backslash symbol, but some Korean fonts render it as a Won
sign as old Korean code pages did not strictly follow the ASCII codes and
re-purposed a few symbols. This also happens on a few Japanese fonts - they
will render the Japanese Yen symbol instead of a backslash when you type in
a backslash symbol.

This usually does not break the path (because it's just a backslash symbol
for the program). However, Korean characters or other Unicode do cause path
errors on some programs. Or even plain spaces. I don't use Windows, so I am
not sure how GNU Radio behaves on Windows, however...

I would also suggest using \\ or / instead of \. I think modern Windows
also accepts /. Also, I would try saving things to the user directory (I
think it was something like C:\Users\[Put_Your_user_name]\ ..) instead of
C:\Work to avoid any possible privilege issues.

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin