Hi.

I was wondering why it's called Waterfall and now I understand it was a
mistake. :P

Anyways, I can look into it sometime in next week if we don't want to
simply rename the plot. I am not sure if there's just a parameter that we
need to change or there is something more we may have to do.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kartik Patel