The issue is that gr-lte requires Volk but does not check for it -- nor
use its API / headers correctly nor use its ABI / libraries correctly --
in the CMakeLists.txt scripts. This is a simple fix, which you can copy
from other OOT modules.
Related: Are you trying to use MacPorts to do the install? I've thought about
adding gr-lte into MP for a while. Would not be difficult for me to do so,
along with patching this issue, so that installing it is as simple as "sudo
port install gr-lte" ... - MLD