Friday of GRCon we have time for various topic workshops. We are in the
process of arranging those now, for people attending the conference
watch for an email with a survey and if you want an embedded one,
express interest.

What is a workshop? I don't want it to turn into another discussion of
things GNU Radio needs to be better in the embedded space. I don't ind
collecting some information, but what we really need to do is work out
how we can actually get some of these items done and how we can support
GNU Radio on emebedded systems better. My current interests are building
things with some of the cheap boards like Rpi-3 and I'm interested on
how we can do better testing of gnuradio on this sort of hardware.

These are my current interests. Bring yours and let's talk.

Philip