Hi Shane - Your GRC scripts are just replicating what GR OFDM does by
default, which is asynchronous detection on the Rx side. There is meta-
data being supplied by the header that could be used if you wanted to
modify the header/payload demux block. That said, unless you're going to
continuously stream OFDM symbols, you can't sync the Rx side to the Tx
side. If you're going to guarantee a continuous OFDM symbol stream, then
you'll need to change the sync parts on Rx & there should be a way to do
what you want. That said, it's not the way GR's default OFDM is designed
to work. I'm confident if you search around you can find GR OOT modules
that handle the sync you're looking for; you'll just need to tweak it
for your needs. Hope this is useful. - MLD