Hi,

I am trying to compile dtv module for gnuradio on E312 target hardware.

I am following below grc code for reference:
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-dtv/examples/dvbt_tx_8k.grc
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-dtv/examples/dvbt_rx_8k.grc

After few parameter modifications, these examples were successfully
executed using Ubuntu host and UHD sink/source specified as two E312
hardware.

However since dvt module is not available on E312 by default, I tried using
cross-compilation sdk from below path:
http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/e3xx-release-4/

I have followed below steps for cross compilation:
https://kb.ettus.com/Software_Development_on_the_E310_and_E312

However, after installation of cross-compiled code (make install
DESTDIR=<sshfs root mount>), manually executing the generated python file
gives below error:

root@ettus-e3xx-sg3:~/Kailash# python dvbs2_tx.py
linux; GNU C++ version 4.9.2; Boost_105700; UHD_003.009.002-0-unknown

-- Detecting internal GPSDO
UHD Error:
   An error occured making GPSDd interface: RuntimeError: Failed to connect
to gpsd: can't connect to host/port pair
Initializing core control...
-- Performing register loopback test... pass
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "dvbs2_tx.py", line 130, in <module>
   main()
 File "dvbs2_tx.py", line 124, in main
   tb = top_block_cls()
 File "dvbs2_tx.py", line 45, in __init__
   channels=range(1),
 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/uhd/__init__.py", line
122, in constructor_interceptor
   return old_constructor(*args)
 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/uhd/uhd_swig.py", line
2074, in make
   return _uhd_swig.usrp_sink_make(*args)
RuntimeError: RuntimeError: Expected FPGA compatibility number 14.x, but
got 16.0:
The FPGA build is not compatible with the host code build.
Please run:

"/usr/lib/uhd/utils/uhd_images_downloader.py"

Executing /usr/lib/uhd/utils/uhd_images_downloader.py python script is no
help as FPGA version still remains the same.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Kailash